Gold River Stock Frames
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
Returns Our refund policy is 7 Days of receipt. Exchange policy is within 15 days of receipt. If refund or exchange is needed please email or call within specified time period. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment as quickly as possible. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Damaged shipment If anything is damaged by the carrier please keep all original packaging so we can process a claim. Please let us know immediately if there is any damage by email; or phone 435-586-3399. When instructed return your item to: 1340 South 5425 West, Cedar City, UT. 84720-9269. We will proceed to replace on notification.
Shipping Our products are shipped within 2-3 Days using the following carriers: UPS . To return your product, you should mail your product to:1340 south 5425 west, Cedar City UT. United States 84720-9269. You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for any returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable unless incured due to damaged shipment. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If any of this is confusing dont worry we will make sure you are happy!
The term 'Gold River Stock Frames' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1340 south 5425 west cedar city Ut United States 84720. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
SECURITY All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at